Input needed - my first LV purchase

I would say 25 if you are planning on using it crossbody. It fits all my essentials and more. I really dont think height or weight matters with this handbag. That's just my opinion. I also love samorga for purse organizers. I love the quality and I just recently got mine. It took 2.5 weeks to get to the U.S. I am impressed because it was during the holiday season.

I would go for 30. It's the most versatile and popular size. The 35 is too big for everyday use in my opinion.

As for organizers the Samorga is my favorite and fits your criteria of having some structure yet still gives a little sag =) Can't wait for your reveal!!

It really depends upon how you want to use it. I am 5'9" - i wear the 30 as an everyday bag. If you travel or have to carry more for work - or carry scarves with you etc - then the 35. But as an everyday bag the 30 is great. 25 is lovely too - but like others before have said it has a smaller opening and I found it hard to access.

I say order whatever you want to try & then send back whatever doesn't fit you. Maybe contact a store, talk to a SA & get free return shipping. It may be a good way to start a relationship with a SA which is good when your trying to find "hard to get" items. Looking forward to some mod shots. Good luck. 🙂

I say order whatever you want to try & then send back whatever doesn't fit you. Maybe contact a store, talk to a SA & get free return shipping. It may be a good way to start a relationship with a SA which is good when your trying to find "hard to get" items. Looking forward to some mod shots. Good luck. 🙂

Great suggestion!

Great idea- I've done just that! I know I want the speedy b in damier azur as well, so might exchange the size that doesn't work for me for that :smile: