Innovative Piece of LV

1. i reallllllly loved it .. although i'm not realllllly sure about it ? is it a pouch? small leather Good? evening bag? no matter what .. i LOVE it :nuts: :nuts:

2. is it on Elux?

3. That's cute!

4. Looks kind of like the etui psp ?

[​IMG]

5. M50008.jpg
  6. It's a portefueille accordeon. I want one.:love:

7. Oooh I love it!!

8. It's so cute, I want one!

9. I didn't know that LV made cases for the PSP!!! :love:

10. Yep, that's what it's called. It's been out for approximately one year now. It's really nice. I considered purchasing one at the time, but I already have several LV wallets. But I may still consider it in the long run. :love:

11. eyelove :blink: it'd been out for a year ? i thought its a new arrival ... how strange .... do u know how much it retailz for? the chain can be attached on both sides or no?

12. It is approximately over $600 CND (that means Canadian dollars) before tax. And I do not think that the chain can be attached to both sides - I think it's just a looped chain on one side that you can slip your wrist through.

13. nope.. totally been around for a while now. :smile: the psp case is newer than that.

there's a small version of the accordien too, like a change & card holder type thing. incredibly cute. :smile:

14. the have the Mini one too...which is the same only it doesn't have a chain...but the accordeon-like interior

15. It's A Fabulous Piece!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice