Inlaid Red Multicolor Inlaid Peyton #14825 $398

Apr 18, 2009
Here is the new red/orange fabric inlaid Peyton:
It is the large size of the inlaid Peyton's and is very lightweight to carry:
The fabric is satin, with inlaid suede, textured leather, patent leather and leather. The handles are orange leather with an approx drop of 10". The hardware is gold tone.

Attachments

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
WOWWWWW! Completely fabulous!
My daughter said the same thing when she seen a pic of this bag - looks just like a tequila sunrise.

Enjoy, congrats!

LadyLibra

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
That's a beautiful bag. Congrats. I love the gold chain straps with that color combination. Do you feel that the satin is sturdy enough to be banged around a little bit without snagging or is it more of a special occasion bag? TIA.

Aug 24, 2009
Wow...that's a beautiful bag. Very, very special! And yes, it is a tequila sunrise..I just wish it were leather or a more "durable" fabric...I fear the sateen.

Apr 18, 2009
I have the satin Alex, and have not had any problems with it so far. I am also extremely careful and gentle with my bags, so I am not the best person to ask. This satin fabric has shade variations that are orange on the top portion of the bag and turn to red towards the bottom. I find that very interesting. The slouch is great. At first I felt it was too big, but I think it is okay because of the slouch. I love how light weight it is. I am going on a road trip up to the mountains tomorrow and will be able to fit all my regular stuff in this bag, as well as a water bottle, dog leash, etc. Love it. :tup::sunshine:

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Very nice! Great pop of color for spring, I wish these came in a small size too, would love to add one to my collection

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
I just love this bag! I remember when Coach Addict revealed her tequila sunrise and thinking what a GREAT color for the summer! Congrats!

marywoo2

May 15, 2009
Florida
Love this bag...It is my favorite..I have the black patent..What a great color for the Summer, with pretty sandals...Enjoy