Inlaid Op Art Claire... I need pros and cons!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the inlaid op art claire.. it's such a beautiful bag! I need help deciding whether I should get one or not.. How hard is to take care of? Is it too big? Any issues I should be aware of? TIA!

oh, and by the way, I wouldn't wear it crossbody, so the length of the strap isn't an issue.

2. I had the inlaid op art Maggie and it was sooo beautiful. I returned it because I found it to be too heavy. Not sure if it is just me or if the Claire is heavy too

3. I have it and LOVE it, it can be alittle heavy, but its a awesome bag!!!!! I paid FP, are you getting it from the outlet?

4. I don't have the inlaid, but I do have a Claire. She can be quite heavy and a little big for me.

5. I bought the inlaid Maggie and love it so much that I bought the inlaid Claire. A different style bag from the Maggie, but very beautiful also.

It's not real big, but there's a lot of good leather & suede in it, so it's not a light bag, though I wouldn't describe it as real heavy either. Some of my other bags are much heavier, but I guess it's all relative and everyone has their opinion.