Inky Paws just getting started!

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Here is the beginning of my new purse obsession/affection. Now I have some basic everyday bags and colors, I canstart to save and invest in some high end bags. I really just starting even thinking about purses about a month or two before I joined the purse forum. I actually carried the same Dooney for 5 years, then bought another and carried it another 5. Most all of these bags were purchased the last part of last year and this year. So it's not much, but it's almost all new!
The bags are as follows:

Dooney's, wallet & keyfob
Braughman, wallet, coin purse, & key chain
Coach wallet
Coach signature, wallet & wristlet I use as a cosmetics bag.
Chloe I got on vacation when hubby forgot anniversay - 10th! I picked my own gift!

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 273
Thanks for the sweet comments. Here are the rest of my bags (I had to go to dinner while I waited for the thread to be approved before I could add the rest.)

These are all purse I bought thanks to the purse forum.

Banana Republic Tangiers - didn't know they had such nice bags!
Botkier Trigger - never heard of Botkier before
Kooba Sienna - never heard of Kooba before
LV - Everyone here is so LV crazed I had to see what the fuss was about.
Botkier - Stirrup

Attachments

• IMAG0008.JPG
    IMAG0008.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG0018.JPG
    IMAG0018.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 88
hehehe, have you used your kooba sienna yet?? the tag is still on it!!!

i totally think your Botkier - stirrup is cute!!!! i like the size! and oh yes... totally love the LV piece!!!

Here are a few more small pieces.

Coach wallets - I'm trying to switch from a big checkbook to a smaller wallet.

Issac M (Target cheapies - I wanted to see if I could carry a clutch)

My beaded evening bags - nothing exciting. The red one my G'ma gave to me and is about 30 years old, never used.

thanks for letting me share. It was good to get them out to take pictures and then stuff them all with tissue.

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 55
I have to admit that I haven't used any of the small Coach wallets yet, either of the Botkiers (saving them for spring), the LV I am totally underwhelmed over, I know I'm a minority here. I did just used the Kooba this weekend and I love the size. I'm currently switching back and forth (something I never did before) between the BR and the Kooba, can't get away from how much I love their size. The Chloe is also a great size and hold so much more that it looks like it would.

Now I'm saving for a Chanel I think. I'd love a black tote for everyday and a small gray reissue for evenings out. Of course I love the Lg. Gucci horsbit hobo, a couple of new Marc Jacobs. so many bags and just too little money! Oh and a hot pink bag maybe the LV framboise or a magenta B bag?