Ink - what's so special about it???

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Everyone here seems to really love the ink - why? What makes it so special vs. a black or a navy bag? I need an :idea: moment about this one.

2. What attracts me to ink is the blue with the purplish tones. I'm a big fan of these two shades as I have a cool-toned wardrobe. For me, it's eye catching but also more special than plain black or navy -- just unique. I've yet to see it IRL but I'll share my thoughts once my shrug arrives.

3. IT CHANGES COLOR ... really it does!

When i first got it i was in my office it seemed darkblue/black-ish... after taking it out under the sun, it seemed purply.. Very unique!

4. I don't have one....YET...but I like it because every pic I have seen it has different colors within different lights. Also, I think everyone is wild about it is because this is the last of that color this season.

5. does this go with black? or jeans?

6. I think it would go with both!

7. i love my ink work since it looks like a deep purple in the sunlight. purple is my favourite colour.

8. I like ink because I consider it a "classic staple with a twist". In some lighting it's so dark it could almost pass for black, and then in other lighting it's got a gorgeous purply hue.

It's almost like getting two bags in one! I love how unique and chameleon-like it is.

9. I love my ink bag because it goes with everything... I haven't put on one single outfit that it hasn't matched! It's a beautiful and unique pseudo-neutral. Makes a great first bbag (it was my first one ever and i :heart: it forever) because you get the benefit of selecting a colour instead of just plain black (and Balenciaga is known for their colours) and you don't have to worry about handle darkening... any :idea: moment yet?

10. Almost. I will post pics of it "on" me and get some more opinions. thanks!

11. Great description - my 1st bbag as well !!!!

12. I like it because of a few reasons:

You really do not have to worry about the handles darkening.
    It goes with just about everything.
    It really changes color. It is not a navy bag but an ink blue with purple undertones. It can go from almost black in low light to a inky color to a vibrant blue purple in the sun.

13. Right on! Ink is amazing! I can wear it with EVERYTHING!

14. messengerbaglover - if you want a bag the color of that photo, then go with this season's marine. I've seen ink and its really gorgeous, but it has a lot of purple undertones. I need a navy bag and that bag wasn't navy enough for me. However, I do like the color enough that I plan on getting a bag in that color and the marine.

A year ago I had been dreaming of a "blackened" plum. The ink was exactly what I had envisioned. Not too purple, but just enough.

15. Great! I thought I wanted a black city but now maybe an ink? Sounds really pretty. I'll have to go and check out all the colors again. Thats what I love about b-bags the most I think. All the beautiful colors.