Ink veneta bag

hillarys

hillarysjewels
Dec 5, 2006
Does anyone know where I can find a medium veneta bag in the color INK. I found it in black but I love INK. The BV website doesn't have it.

Many thanks,
Hillary

Ink turned out to be a very popular color for Fall! Early on, there were almost no bags in Ink in the BV shops. Congrats! They should've shipped the large size in this color for the US (I know I've said that several times lol).

Ink turned out to be a very popular color for Fall! Early on, there were almost no bags in Ink in the BV shops. Congrats! They should've shipped the large size in this color for the US (I know I've said that several times lol).

I have not looked lately but Saks carried the large veneta in ink - and HG bags had the large belly veneta in ink. Both beautiful in ink!

Thanks LLANeedle! I have only seen Ink IRL once at the boutique in June. Loved it and had it in the back of my mind to look for it later but there was no later as it seems like they have disappeared. It was pure serendipity that I happened to be at my computer when the Bluefly email appeared. Can't wait to get it. Happy Holidays to me!