ink twiggy STOLEN after I had it for 1 hour

oo didi.. I'm so sorry for you... you can try to file a claim to amex and tell them that the item that you buy was stolen. I'm pretty sure they're good in handling this kinda situation...

I know American Express offers purchase protection on many of their card programs. I suggest calling them to see if this is one of your membership benefits. Typically, any purchase (you can file a claim for up to $1000) is protected from theft for the first 90 days. Good luck--I hope your card offers this benefit!

That's sooo terrible! I can't even imagine how your must be feeling... I think one of the suggestions to look around in dumpsters or ditches nearby is worth a shot after you file a police report. Most guys (men) have no idea what the bag is worth, and probably just wanted your wallet/cash and phone. He may recognize the LV pattern, but you may be able to find your bag.

Oh gosh... I feel so awful for you - I can't believe no one did anything!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It seems like we have to always be on high alert these days. It's a very sad state of affairs. I hope you are able to recoop your losses.

ohh, didi, that just breaks my heart. :crybaby: i'm so sorry this happened to you. definitely call you creditcard and insurance company to see if they cover you in this situation. but don't let it effect how you feel about your bags. *big hug*

*0* That's awful news. Thank you for the reminder though, that we all have to take extra care in propecting ourselves against these scumbags. I hope he gets a heavy does of karma his way very soon.

My heart just sinks hearing that story...I am so sorry that happened to you and after just receiving the bag! I am sure that you did already...but make sure you report all of your credit cards as stolen. Hope that they are able to catch him! It is such a terrible feeling of being violated that way....((((Hug)))))):crybaby:

i am so sorry this happens to you.
sadly enough, there is really nowhere that we can be perfectly safe.
didnt you say there are witnesses? why didnt they do anything.
if i were there, i would have attacked him with my pepper spray.

WTF?! what a f:censor: ing a:censor: hole! what the heck is going on with this world? people are so desperate to smash and grab for what? they think people walk around with thousand of dollars in their wallet?!

oh god..i've better calm down. hearing this really boils my blood. i am really sorry for your lost. i know nothing we say will make the situation better. you just have to go through the emotions.

don't give up on your other bbags. i hope you will rethink about selling them since i know you love them too.

take care and our thoughts are with you:heart: