ink twiggy STOLEN after I had it for 1 hour

didi78

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Gals. I took my brand new twiggy that I got at 2pm today out for a spin. went to the post office to drop off a letter (less than 1 min) and came back to find my car window smashed and my twiggy stolen! I AM SO STUPID to have left her there while I mailed a letter, but i was in an affluent neighborhood in broad daylight with people nearby, and i didn't feel like taking her out while I dropped off the letter.

It's GONE!

The only thing I have left is the strap, that I took off before I went to the post office.

So is my LV wallet, credit cards, ID, cell phone, everything.

Now I really think I have bad luck with balenciagas. I'm going to be selling all of them, including my skyblue hobo, and my shrugs. I am Soooo very heartbroken and depressed right now, it's not even funny. I finally found the bag that I really want, and it's just gone now.

didi78 said:
Gals. I took my brand new twiggy that I got at 2pm today out for a spin. went to the post office to drop off a letter (less than 1 min) and came back to find my car window smashed and my twiggy stolen! I AM SO STUPID to have left her there while I mailed a letter, but i was in an affluent neighborhood in broad daylight with people nearby, and i didn't feel like taking her out while I dropped off the letter.

It's GONE!

The only thing I have left is the strap, that I took off before I went to the post office.

So is my LV wallet, credit cards, ID, cell phone, everything.

Now I really think I have bad luck with balenciagas. I'm going to be selling all of them, including my skyblue hobo, and my shrugs. I am Soooo very heartbroken and depressed right now, it's not even funny. I finally found the bag that I really want, and it's just gone now.

Sorry to hear :wtf: I hope you have insurance.

3 witnesses all in the parking lot, this guy had guts man cause there were so many people around and it was 3 in the afternoon. i doubt it will be recovered.

How in gods name did no one see this at the POST OFFICE?? Mine is always busy! I bet there are security cameras there. Did you file a police report?? So sorry this happened!!

omg, i can't believe this happened to you in broad daylight! that guy has some NERVE! i'm so so so sorry to hear that....
please don't let this ruin your love of balenciaga bags!!
sending you best wishes...