Ink twiggy or other style

1. Anyone one seen an ink twiggy lately? Any other ink styles that you've seen and would recommend? Thanks!

2. yes - my INK twiggy! hhehehehehe j/ks! what a meanie!!!

i think the Barneys Store in MA has one left... cant be too sure though

3. I sent one back to Barney's two weeks ago. When I bought it there were three or four of them but they were all in the back.

4. HelenNZ: Which Barneys in MA, there are two?

Glimmer: Which Barneys?

Thanks!

5. Oops, sorry, Barney's Beverly Hills. :smile: I'll add though, that I didn't like the leather on it and the handles were wrinkly on the underside.

6. Barneys BH had some Ink boxes a while back, all awful and veiny. They looked like plastic they were so shiny.

7. Donna, yeah, that's kinda how my Twiggy was. I've seen worse, but I just did not love it.. and my SA picked out the best out of the four they had.

8. There is an INK first on ebay I think. It looks pretty nice but I am not sure what the seller means by professionally cleaned. I would ask before bidding

9. I think your best bet would be to look on ebay if you want a bag with nice leather since all the ones in Barney's have awful leather.

goodluck!

10. hey ya!
    Once i get home from work I'll check the docket for ya and let you know! :graucho:

11. i found great stuff on ebay...maybe u should check it out :smile:

12. Went to Barneys NYC yesterday and today. They had quite a few styles in Ink left :

First (veiny)
    Twiggy (1 left)
    Box ( looks pretty good)
    Mid afternoon/Afternoon (not sure which one, I glanced briefly on the wall)

I also saw a beautiful, smooshy, thick and non veiny greige & black office.

13. I agree! A lot of the inks that have popped up on Ebay have been TDF! You could save some money too. I got the best ink ever on Ebay from a PFer. :happydance:

14. I would buy any INk you can get thats got nice leather and not too veiny. I only have one Ink and I really want it in other styles too...eventually I guess!

15. Thanks for the report jydeals1. How did the twiggy look?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice