INK too veiny/ distressed????

1. Hi, I am a newbie to this forum....just came across this forum and a week later, I am about to buy my first bbag. I think I caught your bbag bug :yes: Can anyone please tell me if this bag is too veiny or distressed?

2. That bag is gorgeous! Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I like the veiny look. It makes the bag unique and quite different than other leather bags out there. I don't like the leather too shiny so I apply Apple Condition liberally and that takes care of it.

And welcome to the Purse Forum!

3. I absolutely love the looks of that beauty! Shes a keeper!

4. I think it's a beauty too!!!

5. maybe i'm a bit weird too...i kinda like a more veiny distressed look...

i think ur bag looks just great :smile:

6. It's wonderful!!!

7. Nooooooooo, it is gorgeous. Grab it while you can. That leather looks fabulous for an ink. :yes:

8. It is gorgeous!

9. It's gorgeous! I definitely prefer marbled leather, as long as it's not also thin leather. That one looks marbleous :drool: (pardon the dorky pun)!

10. Beautiful! Excellent choice for a first Bbag!

11. Gorgeous! :love: Congrats on the new bag and welcome to the forum!! :flowers:

12. Hi yayaflower,

Hello! Did Cultstatus send you that picture? I asked because you may find that I have purchased that bag on thursday afternoon. I was under the impression that they only have 1 Work in Ink, but I might be wrong. However, that's the picture that they sent me too!

Cheers,

Jade.

13. Awww You got it? Yes, the same bag from cult status...the last one too. Well, I guess I took too long to decide:crybaby: I just want my very first bbag to be just perfect for me...not sure if I want the bag to be distressed:sad: :sad: Anyway, congratulation :heart: I love the colour...so yummy

And thanks so much to all the tPF members who welcomed me. I guess I am back to hunting for the bbag for me;)

14. The more I think about it, the sadder and sadder I get...Now I really really want INK :cry: :noggin:

15. Hey yayaflower ,

Don't be too upset - I bought 2 bags, the work in ink and grey weekender, so I might return one of them and get another style, because both styles are rather big, and I got CS to send both to me for size comparison on the understanding that I will return one either for another style or refund.

I'll take more pics when I get it and let you know!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice