Ink Stains Are My Bane

Strong work India! It's been a while since your talents have been showcased!

Ink doesn't bother me that much--stuff happens. But I've been fortunate to never have a pen explosion. But I know just who to send a bag too if it should happen!

That really is amazing...you're very resourceful and talented.

I also hate ink marks...I NEVER carry one in my bags, I don't even allow them in my car...not near my leather seats :graucho:

Wow...who would have thought fabric paint could work on suede? I will have to try this on an ink stain in my preloved BV messenger bag.

Just seeing your Nero Cervo hobo makes me miss mine...I parted with mine a couple of weeks ago. I could just bang my head on the table for making that decision...can I cry now? :crybaby:

Wow...who would have thought fabric paint could work on suede? I will have to try this on an ink stain in my preloved BV messenger bag.

Just seeing your Nero Cervo hobo makes me miss mine...I parted with mine a couple of weeks ago. I could just bang my head on the table for making that decision...can I cry now? :crybaby:
Yes. That's what I did (cry) (well, actually, I bought/returned several bags before I realized what it was I needed). And it's not so much that fabric paint works on suede, but that 'fabric' paint is flexible when it dries. I was so pleased to find Martha's collection of multi-surface paints - every color under the rainbow. I will admit it took three tries to get the right shade...

Looks GREAT India!
Thank you!

Looks amazing, india!
:biggrin:

India, I just passed on your tip to a friend of mine...

She was thrilled after seeing your pics & work!!
:blush: