Ink small Wallet

1. Very cool...kind of unisex, don't you think?

2. 2006 3? Is it blueberry? I do love this wallet style though! :yes:

3. Does anyone know the retail on this one? I kind of want one :shame:

4. hatikuh- you're right, must be blueberry!

5. jdy, luvpurse got her DH that wallet (same style, different color) and she said retail is $395. Here's the thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/look-what-i-got-my-hubby-his-41850-2.html

I do love this style, though! Definitely unisex... I wish my BF only need a few card slots so I can get him one (and "borrow" it once in a while :angel:), but he tend to lug more junk in his wallet than I lol...

6. Retail in Germany is 290 Euros.

7. Thanks hatikuh! I'll call them tomorrow. I'd loveeee to get a blueberry or a rouge! It could work well as a girls wallet too couldn't it?

8. ^ definitely! In fact, my old wallet (before I started using my ink coin purse as a wallet) was pretty much shaped like that! I tend to prefer smaller wallets than bigger ones :yes: Let me know which one you're getting...both blueberry and rouge sounds really pretty!

9. I've been using my coin purse as a wallet too!! But just recently I lost one of my cards (actually misplaced it) and I didn't realize it was gone until about a week since since my cards are all thrown together into the purse. I figure I better get organized again where I can see my cards every time I open my wallet :shame: . I don't like the zip around wallets, so this would be perfect! I'll let you know what happens with BNY :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice