Ink Printed Bayswater-Kicked to the Curb!

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
I thought I would really like this bag but it wasn't meant to be :shucks:.I do like the scribble & the birds but the oak color left me cold.I have however solved my problem without having to do a return.

My best friend and her teenage daughter were here when it arrived.Her daughter was crazy for the bag so I cut a deal with her.She will be cutting my grass and helping me with my veggie garden through the spring and summer as payment for the Ink Printed bays.

Behind every cloud there's a silver lining.

I snapped a couple pictures before saying goodbye to the birdy bays :biggrin:;).

figarogirl

Nov 4, 2009
UK
Oh sorry to hear you didn't fall in love with her but I think your friends daughter has had an amazing deal! - very lovely of you!

B

bluecat_00

Sorry, it wasn't to be but you are very kind to your friend's daughter.

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
Sorry to hear you didn't like it, but what a kind gesture to your friend's daughter! From the pics it looks like a gorgeous piece with a lovely graining:biggrin:

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
Well its just beautiful! Sorry to hear it wasn't love but how lovely of you to do that for your friends daughter. Perhaps I could come and garden for you too? :graucho:

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Oh what a shame! But it is a very distinctive bag and I agree that you would need to be 100% happy with it to make it work for you. How kind of you though to strike such a lovely deal! At least the bag will be going to a loving home.

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
Dublin
Shame you didn't bond with her Cat, but it's the sort of bag that needs to be seen IRL I guess! Love the deal you made with your friend's daughter - that's very good of you!

Sep 21, 2007
oh no thats a shame, it goes like that sometimes though! you lust after a bag then when you get it you just dont bond!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
I'll do the ironing .. I HATE ironing .. but in the name of Mulberry .. :graucho:

So sorry it wasnt a keeper for you .. but wow what a lucky lady your friend's daughter is!! :biggrin: