Ink Print Bayswater

Mar 7, 2007
Now I was seriously lusting after the Ink Print (splodge/scribble) Bayswater that has just come out. I know it is a love/hate bag for most people here but I am one of the people who lusts....

Anyway I got to see one IRL today and was shocked. The ink print on the Mulberry.com website looks a lovely blue, which I think works well against the oak but IRL it is dark, dark blue, almost black. It doesn't work aswell and even the SA had to agree that the Mulberry website is not very good at capturing the colours. Don't they check the pictures first before they put them online?

Anyway I stomped out of the store thinking that I wouldn't bother with that bag anymore BUT the lust has taken over again. Now I think I want it more. Pah!

I think it could end up in the sale, if you can hand on until then you could end up saving a bit of money! Especially if it wasn't as nice as you were expecting. Personally, it doesn't do it for me, but am sure I would like it if I saw someone else wearing it! But if you love it and can't wait............................

I say wait till sale too. I reckon that the ink spodge bays and fringe daria will make it in. More people hate them than like them iykwim, lol. I am hanging on for the fringe, probably worth doing the same for bays as you will save at least a couple of hundred i would think? xx

I like it too littlestar. I wouldn't be surprised though if there aren't too many of them. Mulberry would be mad to produce them in the same numbers as a regular colour. Think I'll see later how many can go in the basket.

I think it could be a real slow burner. But then I love it!

Website colours are an utter disgrace. I've been caught out with this before. If you look on the website at Ink Blue Ostrich and Ink Blue Patent they are not the same colour. And it can't just be the leather.

I'm dying to see it IRL..I love the combination of off the wall design but on an iconic & traditional Bayswater shape!

Ooh I am feeling enabled. :nuts:

I love Bays as they are just to right size to carry all my junk around in. Was never really an oak girl but after having the oak Alexa for a couple of months I like it. The print makes it slightly different than all the others out there. Plus I like the fact that hidden in the scribbles is a little handwritten MULBERRY. Very sweet.

I love it too littlestar but am livid at yet another dreadful depiction on the web...- have been caught out with disappointment too before...surely they can get colour right??? I like both the bags mentioned above - roll on june!

I'm drawn towards this Bays too; love the oak & blue combination. Would like to see it IRL though before I commit myself and I don't think they'll have this bag in any of the Mulberry retailers in Dublin.

It's quirky!! If you like it and don't want to risk it getting away then GET ONE!!!!!:yahoo:
You have full permission now so what are you waiting for girl!! Go for it!
If that doesn't enable you nothing will!