Ink or Blue Roi

1. Hello Everyone--

Here's my dilemma...Do I buy the ink day hobo now or wait for the new blue roi color coming in the fall? I called Bal NY and they described the blue roi color as the color of a blueberry. She said it's a deep blue without the black or purple undertones of the ink, but not as bright as indigo.

Any thoughts? I wish I could see them both in person together--then it would be so easy to decide... Of course, then I would probably want both!

2. INK! I love the dynamics of this color- its very rich, and very versatile! I think the bleu roi is going to be beautiful, but I am a huge INK fan!

3. I definetely would get the ink. Beautiful!

4. I vote for the Ink as well. It is really a beautiful color.

5. IMO, the ink is definitely more purple than blue, so if you like that then get the ink! Otherwise, if you want a true blue, hold out for the bleu roi.

Iether way, when the bleu roi comes out, there might still be some inks around so you can decide then

6. I vote Ink! ;)

7. I love the ink! but if you can wait until the next lot of colours come out then it would be a good idea to see what they look like! :smile: good luck on what you decide!

8. hmmmm. i wonder if new blue roi will be old smooshy leather.......

9. I asked the SA if the leather would be different, but she said she hadn't heard anything official about a change in leathers. Old smooshy leather would seal the deal for me...

10. ink ink ink!

11. I love my ink, but I have to admit that the bleu roi looks REALLY nice! So, consider the undertones...if you like the purple undertones, go for the ink. If you want something closer to a royal/navy, go bleu roi. Blueberry sounds like a nice description! Would it be wrong for me to have both? LOL.

12. I say ink. The blueberry sounds nice, but I think blue is hard to pull off if you like to wear denim--it's too much blue or something... Whereas I think the ink has a lot of depth by being almost purple, almost black, and almost blue....

13. go ink!!!!
    :love: :love: love it...

14. Thanks for the good input. I'm pretty sure I'm going with the ink. I just can't get the color out of my head!

15. If you want any purplish undertones whatsoever, get the Ink. But if you want a straight up dark blue, get the Blue Roi. I'm really curious to see the Blue Roi myself, it's hard to see it in a tiny swatch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice