Ink or Blue Roi

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hello Everyone--

Here's my dilemma...Do I buy the ink day hobo now or wait for the new blue roi color coming in the fall? I called Bal NY and they described the blue roi color as the color of a blueberry. She said it's a deep blue without the black or purple undertones of the ink, but not as bright as indigo.

Any thoughts? I wish I could see them both in person together--then it would be so easy to decide... Of course, then I would probably want both!

INK! I love the dynamics of this color- its very rich, and very versatile! I think the bleu roi is going to be beautiful, but I am a huge INK fan!

IMO, the ink is definitely more purple than blue, so if you like that then get the ink! Otherwise, if you want a true blue, hold out for the bleu roi.

Iether way, when the bleu roi comes out, there might still be some inks around so you can decide then

I love the ink! but if you can wait until the next lot of colours come out then it would be a good idea to see what they look like! :smile: good luck on what you decide!

I asked the SA if the leather would be different, but she said she hadn't heard anything official about a change in leathers. Old smooshy leather would seal the deal for me...

I love my ink, but I have to admit that the bleu roi looks REALLY nice! So, consider the undertones...if you like the purple undertones, go for the ink. If you want something closer to a royal/navy, go bleu roi. Blueberry sounds like a nice description! Would it be wrong for me to have both? LOL.

I say ink. The blueberry sounds nice, but I think blue is hard to pull off if you like to wear denim--it's too much blue or something... Whereas I think the ink has a lot of depth by being almost purple, almost black, and almost blue....

If you want any purplish undertones whatsoever, get the Ink. But if you want a straight up dark blue, get the Blue Roi. I'm really curious to see the Blue Roi myself, it's hard to see it in a tiny swatch!