Ink Montaigne is home!!!

Jun 2, 2010
She's here, she's here, she's here!!! I wasn't expecting to get her til Monday but they did deliveries at work today! [emoji16]

She's so beautiful, the perfect blue, just like I originally wanted! I thought she was a dark purple when I bought her and I would have been happy with it since there aren't that many "old" Montaignes out there, but I'm so happy that she's actually a blue!!! And Ink is a beautiful blue!

I love this style, how you can wear it a couple of ways, and get different looks with just flipping up the corners and adjusting the handles!!!

Love love love, I'm in love!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458346212.494481.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458346228.629186.jpg

She's here, she's here, she's here!!! I wasn't expecting to get her til Monday but they did deliveries at work today! [emoji16]

She's so beautiful, the perfect blue, just like I originally wanted! I thought she was a dark purple when I bought her and I would have been happy with it since there aren't that many "old" Montaignes out there, but I'm so happy that she's actually a blue!!! And Ink is a beautiful blue!

I love this style, how you can wear it a couple of ways, and get different looks with just flipping up the corners and adjusting the handles!!!

Love love love, I'm in love!!!
You are a lucky woman! Wear her in good health and happiness! She's beautiful!

Interesting! I don't think I've seen this style. Similar to the convertible?

It is a beautiful blue.

Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks!

They discontinued this version of the Montaigne a few years ago and came out with a "wrinklier" version, for lack of a better word. I don't have a convertible so I can't compare, unfortunately. I'm sure some lovely ladies here will have these 2 styles and be able to let you know?

Congratulations - I'm so glad you love it! Ink is beautiful - and the purple lining too... and of course I love the original Montaigne!!!

Thank you!!! Seeing your pyramid/mountain a few years ago (I believe there were 6 or 10) is what made me want a Montaigne in the first place! I remember showing Hubby that photo and telling him "I want what she has!" [emoji23]

Congratulations!

I just consigned an Ink Montaigne with Yoogi's and it sold about a week ago--if you got it from there, I'm wondering if this is it?! I hope so--your enthusiasm warms my heart!