Ink mini luggage reveal...should I keep?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received this ink smooth mini luggage and I am wondering what your opinions are. I have no one around me who cares about these things sadly. Does she look to big? I don't think micro would fit my needs. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395235570.536446.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395235640.874045.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395235658.965976.jpg

2. Oh and I am 5'2 and a half for reference hehe that half counts!

3. #3 Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    honey, people come here because every breathing entity within our vicinity doesn't know what's the fuss with all these bags.

i'm a fan of navys and the bag and you are gorgeous!!!!

it doesn't look humongous.

i'm 5' 1 and a half and i have a black croc stamped phantom.

4. Keep!!! It looks amazing!!!

5. I love it and it looks perfect on you!
    Keep it

6. Doesn't look too big to me! Definitely a keeper! I'm around your height and have a mini luggage in Caramel, love the size. The Ink is a gorgeous colour as well. Congratulations! xx

7. Love the color and it looks perfect on you! Definite keeper!

8. It looks amazing on you!!! Just the right size makes a statement too :smile:

9. Keep. Have no doubts about how it looks on you as the only thing I can think of is that it looks absolutely wonderful.

10. I don't think you should keep it. Sell it to me, instead. :smile:

Jk, it's absolutely stunning. The navy leather and golden hardware combination look so luxurious.

Excellent outfit on the second photo, btw.

11. Keep! It doesn't look too big at all. I love it!

12. Thank you everyone for your input. I shall keep her :smile:

13. Thank you ! :smile:

14. bailey is so funny and she's right. keep it because it's gorgeous on you!! :smile:

15. I have a graphite Phantom and I am 5'2 and I love it and get a ton of compliments on it. This looks super nice on you. These bags are so easy to carry and use, I am in love with them.