INK Compagnon Wallet from Donna

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Uh-oh. She's relinquishing all her Bbag possessions to pay for those boob jobs.

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

3. ^^ LMAO :busted

4. Slinks LOL!!!!!!

5. you guys are too much! Thanks for the morning chuckle!

yep, my Ink must find another home. I just dont have enough CC and stuff to fill it. Hopefull it will sell...theres a Boobie or two I have my eye on.

6. ^^ hmmmmmm, another pair of boobies, huh?! :roflmfao:

7. Donna: This addiction to boobies must stop! :banned: It is harmful to all your other Balenciagas (and some of us would love a boobie or two too.) J/K!

I love your collection of boobies Donna. :love: Makes me sad that I'm on purse ban (but this means I can buy other people awesome gifts). If only it wasn't snowing right now I'd be at the mall finishing up my list.

8. OMG! Do you HAVE to list this? I so love Ink!

9. Ooh I forgot to add that Donna is a great seller! She'll take care of you and who doesn't love ink?? :flowers:

10. Nanaz....thanks for the heads up on this one!! It's all mine! :happydance:

11. :yahoo: Congrats DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

12. Congrats Deb & Donna! Now Donna can get more boobies yay! :yahoo:

13. Congrats Ladies. I love the size of that compagnon, too bad I logged on so late today...another thing I must add to my wish list...

14. Thanks! I'm tickled ink! LOL!! :P