INK club

My new to me 06 Ink Weekender!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Any long time Ink fans out there?!? How has the color of your bags held up? Any fading? I'm seriously considering a pre-loved ink city. The photos look very purple and I read on RDC that the warmer tones really show thru with use. Wondering if just this bag is faded or if anyone has experienced this? Many thanks :smile:

Any long time Ink fans out there?!? How has the color of your bags held up? Any fading? I'm seriously considering a pre-loved ink city. The photos look very purple and I read on RDC that the warmer tones really show thru with use. Wondering if just this bag is faded or if anyone has experienced this? Many thanks :smile:

Hi! I bought my pre-loved ink city in 2012. It does not look like it has faded. It was a bit dry so I treated it with leather honey. I LOVE the color!! As like other Bal colors, it looks different under different lighting. Mine is more purpleish. Here is pic taking it inside, hope it helps:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 272
Hi! I bought my pre-loved ink city in 2012. It does not look like it has faded. It was a bit dry so I treated it with leather honey. I LOVE the color!! As like other Bal colors, it looks different under different lighting. Mine is more purpleish. Here is pic taking it inside, hope it helps:

Ohhh so pretty! I lost out on 3, count them, one two three ink cities because I drug my feet! :graucho: Just took the plunge and got an ink twiggy! Excited to try this new-to-me style!