Ink CITY in Holt Renfrew Canada..

1. I was just there at lunch and saw a cute little INK FIRST :smile: call them if you want it... prices was $1400 cdn..

Holt Renfrew Calgary (403) 269-7341 <-- that's their #...

2. 0o0o0o0o maybe i can get my friend to get it for me!!! shes in Calgary!!! oh darn it i wish i was in Canada again!!! hehehehe SOMEONE GET IT!!! :biggrin:

3. GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry it's NOT a CITY...

it's a FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. helenNZ... get your friend to GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... :P it was not in the Balenciaga department, but at this other clothing area... which was sorta weird... but IT"S THERE!!

5. Thought it wasn't. City is $1595 or $1545 in Canada.

6. ^^ CITY it's around $1545 I believe....

The first was $1400.00 so cute... so cute... :smile:

7. Old colours are $1595, newer ones are $1545 for the city. The pricing is really silly.

8. REALLY???...

why the difference?? i didn't even know that!!

9. LOL - it's cuz the older ones were priced based on a higher exchange rate - but as the Canadian dollar strengthens vs. the US dollar - they're pricing lower - but still not low enough!

The $1545CAD vs. $1195 USD is a 1.29 exchange rate which is TONS higher than I think the current exchange rate fluctuating between 1.12 and 1.14! Darn HR and their crazy markup on Bals!! So.. it's basically like they're making $200CAD extra on top of foreign exchange conversion of the american retail price and you know retailers must already be making money at the $1195USD price.. :wtf: ugh - pet peeve how Holts prices their balenciagas! :yucky:

For how much the Bal makeup clutch is I could get a LV Speedy 30 plus have some change leftover!

10. I know... it's really ridicoulous! I saw the price and my jaws dropped... crazy prices... yah that's why i wasn't willing to fork up that much when i can get it for cheaper!!

11. That's gotta make you love your beeauuutiful ink city even more eh?! ;) I LOVE how it looks black sometimes and other times this gorgeous gorgeous deep purple!! :love: Congrats again eping!!

12. thanks thankssss... :smile:

hopefully to get a black first in the future... ^_^~

ohhh how handbags can change our lives... hahaha

13. hmm... i think it's a blueberry first. i haven't seen ink for the longest of time there. i saw a blueberry first on the third floor. i think that's the one you are all talking about! ink is more purple. this first is definitely deep blue. more like indigo. i hate holt's prices for bbags. it's insane.

14. oh really??... i had my INK city that day too... sorta looked at both of them... seemed the same, but i guess the lighting can be different too!!...

but still a beautiful bag!!!

HEYYYY your in CALGARY too :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice