Ink Campagnon!!!

WCLC

Feb 11, 2006
Congrats. That's a nice pairing -- Ink and Truffle. Both look yummy! I especially love the ink!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
The change compartment zips open from both sides but is stitched down the middle~ I wish it wasn't stitched in the middle. It is meant to be 2 compartments though~ it's confusing to explain! LOL

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
The change compartment zips open from both sides but is stitched down the middle~ I wish it wasn't stitched in the middle. It is meant to be 2 compartments though~ it's confusing to explain! LOL
I don't think mine is like that. :s I didn't see a stitch down the middle. Then again, I was so excited I might not have noticed! LOL!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
^^^could you check!!! Mine is like sewn down the middle! Maybe mine is different b/c it's from '04?

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
CALIFORNIA
Oh..that's it...I'm in :heart:!!! LOVE i tell you!! :drool: Maybe it's time to ditch my LV wallet and spring for a campagnon, bc it looks ADORABLE! :drool:

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
Soon the UK!
The Small Compagnon is really nice too, and believe me, its not small! I have it in Blueberry and I adore it! Its about half the size of the regular size compagnon. And I keep it in the dustbag while its in my Bbag. Just to make sure my keys, the corners of my checkbooks, etc dont scratch it. That would make my cry.