Ink Campagnon!!!

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
It's here!!! My beautiful Ink Campagnon!! Here she is with big sista Twiggy!! I wanted a color that would go with future BBag colors. Love the size too! :love: Thank you Donna!!

Attachments

• twiggynink.jpg
    twiggynink.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 151
  • twiggynink2.JPG
    twiggynink2.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 108
OMG!!!! It's so gorgeous!!!:love: I just this second switched my stuff into my eggplant compagnon! I love it! I love the credit card slots! So many which is great for me!

The ink and truffle make the perfect combination!!!!!!:heart: :heart: Enjoy!:yahoo:

Deb~ the only thing that may annoy me about the wallet is the change compartment. It is divided but still an awesome wallet. What do you think about the change compartment?

I love the color a lot...but I really want to see the inside of it, can I?
baa60776.gif

Thanks everyone! I love everything about the wallet...the size, the color....I filled up every slot, nook and cranny! LOL!!

zac...the change compartment doesn't bother me at all....maybe it will just take a couple of uses for you to get used to it. :love:

OMG Deb i recall that thread when u got your GOOOOOGReOS truffle.. indeed u have great taste choosing an ink to match with lovely twiggy..:yahoo:
congrats and enjoy your lovely new goodie :yes:

OMG Deb i recall that thread when u got your GOOOOOGReOS truffle.. indeed u have great taste choosing an ink to match with lovely twiggy..:yahoo:
congrats and enjoy your lovely new goodie :yes:

Thank you!! I do love the Truffle. I can't get a good pic of either one with my crappy camera though. :sad: The colors are so much richer IRL!