Ink box - it's just not for me

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got one the other day at BNY and tried to make it work. It's just not me. Fingers crossed the marine will work for me. Not sure if i can post this here, and if not, I'll remove - but should I sell it on ebay or just return it?

2. Sorry to hear that... I think you should try to get a refund as maybe on ebay you will loose money.

3. that's what I was afraid of, after listing fees, etc. I will just return.

4. ^^ the nyc store doesn't give refunds :girlsigh:

5. I would just return it, you'll end up with a a credit but you can use it for the new colors when they're all out. Hows the leather on it?

6. actually I got it at Barney's guys, so I can return with no problem. thanks though! i can't figure out how to edit my original post though??

7. definitely return it..

8. Is it the color or the style? Somehow I couldn't get either to work for me either.

9. Glimmer - i think it was a combination of both. The color wasn't blue enough, and the style was 'eh. I think I bought it because I knew it was being d/c...

10. messengerbaglover - :sad: sorry to hear that the INK box wasnt working out for ya! Totally return it and wait for your marine! :wlae:

11. :sad: Sorry to hear it didn't work for you, but great news about being able to return it, because it would suck to pay all the ebay and paypal fees. I find I love my Magenta Box and I think a brighter color works best with the Box style. You also might consider adding some color to your darker bags by adding charms to it. I love how all my bags look with the splash of color my braids and charms add. But I especially love how they make my dark Indigo bag look. The braid/charm really brought it to life! Let us know what bag you end up getting!
    :smile:
    [​IMG]