Ink bags other than the City

odd

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
Hi everyone,

The ink city has been so popular on the forum, and I was wondering if anyone owned the ink in another style other than the City? Please post photos and why you love it :flowers:

I've been fighting the temptation to buy an ink bag...I'm at my rope's end. Maybe I should just wait for the blue-gray and grenat for Fall. :biggrin:

Thanks guys :lol: i've been intrigued by the ink color since the spring 06 colors were first announced. I've been refraining because of the crackly, veiny leather of this season, but the photos I've seen posted on this forum have been non-veiny/crackly leather. I know the ink will soon be extinct since fall is just around the corner, but now the blue-gray has intrigued me. I definitely want the grenat though.

I was hoping to see photos of the ink twiggy, hobo, or purse...a bag w/ handles that would fit over my shoulder. I have more twiggies than any of the other styles in my collection...an ink hobo or purse perhaps? :graucho:

I too am thinking about the Ink. :heart: I can get a city for about $1078 if I have a PF member who lives halfway across the world get it and send it....tempting..yes?:graucho:

thanks for the photos cate & rees!

maybe i can order an ink to see if i love the color? i've never seen it IRL. well, if i don't love it, i guess i can always return it depending on the store.

I know Lisa Hamlin at NM (248) 635-8442 can get you an ink city. And the best news is that you can always return it if you decide it is not for you. She sold me mine, and a few other PF members- and has come through for all of us. Just let me know if you have any questions.

chestnuthannoverian said:
Me :heart: Ink City.

Me no find one.

Chestnut is sad...:cry: Comeback Old Leather! COMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEBACK!

There is an authentic city on ebay righ now! Is all of the retailers already out? I knew it was coming, just didnt know how soon. Im so happy with my Ink city:yes: :biggrin:

Neimans has a few left. I saw one on the floor this weekend, and I know Lisa has a couple more. But from what I have heard, they are slim pickings everywhere else. Not sure of Bal NY has any left though.