Ink bags and sale bags at Barneys Boston

Zacorey - I think it would definitely be worth checking out whether Barneys CH has any bags on sale.

WCLC - I told Paula I would be posting and that she'd probably be getting some calls. She herself had not been in for a few days and seemed surprised about the sale (and to have some interest in Bbags herself). She was somewhat familiar with TPF, said she has another client who is a Bbag collector who she believes is a member.

Zacorey - I think it would definitely be worth checking out whether Barneys CH has any bags on sale.

WCLC - I told Paula I would be posting and that she'd probably be getting some calls. She herself had not been in for a few days and seemed surprised about the sale (and to have some interest in Bbags herself). She was somewhat familiar with TPF, said she has another client who is a Bbag collector who she believes is a member.
CityChris -- She was very nice and immediately asked if I wanted to put the bag on hold. Thanks for letting us know.

I bet it's CeeJay!

Well, I received my ink box and first from Barney's Manhasset (I think is the city). The box was AWFUL. Ugliest b-bag I have ever seen. The leather was all shiney and veiny. Wouldn't take it if you gave it to me. The first looked like it had been returned - no extra tassles, tiny scratch on front and weird circly thing on the back. Also, tag have been ripped. So both of them go back. My ink dreams are shattered again.:sad: