ink at BNY

1. for anyone interested in the ink...
    last week, joseph told me they still had the classic, hobo, courrier, and shrug. give them a call. 212.206.0872

2. hmmmmmmmmmm, i saw my very 1st shrug (in real life) today & now the wheels are turning in my head :sneaky:...maybe an ink shrug is what i need?!?!

3. And the sickness keeps rearing it's ugly head :lol: I haven't seen a shrug IRL. I would love to see someone's photos. :yes:

4. oh the caramel shrug looks absolutely gorgeous.....yummy....

5. lol :roflmfao:...i was out w/my husband today, carrying my rouille first, recalling a quote of yours from last week, about how "if he only knew the extent of my sickness he'd :noggin:" (j/k!!!)

p.s. DON'T SHOW THIS WOMAN ANY SHRUG PHOTOS!!!

6. Arrrrrgh Must...... See...... Shrug........Photos........:roflmfao:

7. OMG, we truly do have a problem, you're like my evil twin :roflmfao:

8. Lol we were seperated at birth!:nuts:

9. i saw the most beautiful magenta shrug on eBay weeks ago. i would have gone for it if i didn't already have it in the work. i tried to look for the pic but the auction is gone. guess, it's better that you didn't see it, giggles. ;)

10. no worries esile, that giggles girl will find it if she wants it badly enough!!!...i've got no doubts whatsoever about that ;)

11. You know me too well!:roflmfao:

12. Sorry but is it this one?

13. oh boy, here we go, giggles is a goner now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. :devil:

15. :amazed: So purty so purty so purty!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Must.....Find.....Shrug......Now :love: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice