Ink Alexa Reveal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
OK Ladies, here we go!! :yahoo:

Here is the Ink Buffalo Alexa, the colour is more deep blue than website blue/purple IMO, goes very well with Buffalo leather’s soft matt feel (not sheen like other buffalos). Feels so soft yet strong, inside flap velvety. Smells Mulberry leather. (Can’t imagine in Oak but I bet it would be more classy than spongy leather & more practical then NVT??) It weighs 570g, very light & squishy. Not screaming IT bag at all, very understated & I Looooooove it!

1262971263.jpg

Very hard to capture the colour but here is the close pic.

1262971587.jpg

Quick modelling pic (I’m 5’7 or 170cm, UK size 12 hoping to be size 10 soon) with dark/busy/casual coat as shoulder bagl, light smart coat as messenger(with the scarf I found yesterday!), and hand held with real stuff in (hold shape quite well).

1262971048-1.jpg
1262971182.jpg

1262971214.jpg

Side by side with Bays.
1262971111.jpg

Inside pics; Alexa has swallowed all my daily Bays contents (business VIP liner) without problem as you can see, just the height being 3.5cm shorter, so really perfect for me! I can fit water bottle beside in Bays but no room for that in regular Alexa.
1262971236.jpg

I’m taking her out tomorrow with our family outing to Circ de Solail. I’m sure she shall behave beautifully – but I will let you know if she is naughty in any slightest possible way!

Last edited:
Lovely- I do like her on the strap not so keen as hand held but she looks like she sits beautifully on the strap- oh dear- think she may go on my wishwish instead of blueberry or mushroom bays!!! Absolutely gorgeous on you- congrats and enjoy!

oh my goodness Rats, INCREDIBLE piccies

you are our style guru lol - you look amazing with it in the piccies.

hmmm, I think I am changing my mind a little tho ;)
I think in the regular size I could carry off a leopard print as it is not so large as I thought, AND then get the oversize in oak - oh no - this is gonna get expensive :biggrin:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVEAL

I have been logging on all day hoping to catch this reveal, you have confirmed my love for Alexa, she is the perfect size, you must be so pleased, congrats on your beautiful new bag & on being the first on here to get one!! Yay!! :yahoo:

Thank you girls, mine is regular, kind of between Bays/Eastwest/Ledbury - if you are looking for equivalent to Bays I would say go for Oversized. Side strap is not adjustable. Colour is dark deep blue!