Infrarouge Pochette Metis available in U.K.?

tinks14

Mar 4, 2016
UK
hello. I apologise if this has been covered but couldn't find an answer in search, and i need to know! I've been avoiding this forum and LV online after making a few too many purchases in the early part of 2016 oops! But I spotted the infrarouge pochette Metis and I need it in my life. But it's not on the UK site, and the only info on here I could find is that it's not available in Europe? Please tell me that's not true? And if it is true how long will it be around the USA for? We're going to Florida in April any chance it'll still be around then? My heart will break if I don't get this bag!! Thank you so much for your help.

AtlDesigner

Apr 18, 2015
hello. I apologise if this has been covered but couldn't find an answer in search, and i need to know! I've been avoiding this forum and LV online after making a few too many purchases in the early part of 2016 oops! But I spotted the infrarouge pochette Metis and I need it in my life. But it's not on the UK site, and the only info on here I could find is that it's not available in Europe? Please tell me that's not true? And if it is true how long will it be around the USA for? We're going to Florida in April any chance it'll still be around then? My heart will break if I don't get this bag!! Thank you so much for your help.
You should call Louis Vuitton here in the US. I ordered mine over the phone and received fantastic customer service.