Infrarouge PM......did anyone have a good one?

brenzgracie

Sep 2, 2016
I just bought this Friday night. I've used it twice and fingers crossed.....it's ok. Of course, my SA never heard of the problems....but assured me I can return, exchange, or get store credit if problems arise. I love the bag. Hope it will be ok. I hated it when it first came out....but after seeing all the pics on here....I took the plunge. Has anyone had luck? All I see is the bad ones that had to be returned.

Mine has been perfect and I have been using her for a couple of weeks. It had a small spot that looked liked glue that my SA was able to remove. I've had no peeling or issues with glazing. It is one of my most favorite things! Be aware that people want to see it close up....

Mine has been perfect and I have been using her for a couple of weeks. It had a small spot that looked liked glue that my SA was able to remove. I've had no peeling or issues with glazing. It is one of my most favorite things! Be aware that people want to see it close up....
Oh good!!! I'm sorry happy to hear after reading all the nightmares on here. I've checked it out thoroughly......and keep checking. I do love it! It's so different! Crossing my fingers!

Mine isn't peeling after a few weeks of intermittent use! The glazing is a mess, but that doesn't bother me. So happy with it! Either way, if there are any problems, LV will take care of it - they are so good with customer service.

Mine is perfect too. Got it December 17 and carried it everyday since including traveling and have no issues with mine. I actually just switched back to my Sienna just to change it up but I love my Infrarouge PM. :tup: