Information on this bracelet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, thanks in advance for any info!

Recently purchased this gold bracelet on Ebay for $400. Was wondering what the name/season/original price was?

I tried it on at Barneys SF last month but ended up going with a different rose gold bracelet and forgot to ask the price.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787076.240243.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787084.061529.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787089.392959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Attached Files:

2. If you're asking about the chain bracelet, it's $620. I was just there and tried it on yesterday. I did not see the other bracelet in the store.

3. Ahhh I'm so glad someone on TPF bought that bracelet from eBay - I saw it and really wanted it but unfortunately didn't think the M would fit me (I have small Asian girl wrists). Do you love it?!! :smile:

4. I haven't received it yet! Those were the pictures that the seller took.

I was at Barneys SF last night and tried it on and I really liked it! They were selling it for $780! I will let you know when it comes.

5. Didn't mean to post the rose gold bracelet but I have so many issues with trying to upload pictures via the TPF app. Side note, I also purchased the same bracelet in silver last night!

6. The medium runs small in this bracelet. I usually can fit a medium Celine bracelet, but this one was too tight.