Information on this bracelet?

Hi, thanks in advance for any info!

Recently purchased this gold bracelet on Ebay for $400. Was wondering what the name/season/original price was?

I tried it on at Barneys SF last month but ended up going with a different rose gold bracelet and forgot to ask the price.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787076.240243.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787084.061529.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787089.392959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787061.555466.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392787061.555466.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 145
Ahhh I'm so glad someone on TPF bought that bracelet from eBay - I saw it and really wanted it but unfortunately didn't think the M would fit me (I have small Asian girl wrists). Do you love it?!! :smile:

Ahhh I'm so glad someone on TPF bought that bracelet from eBay - I saw it and really wanted it but unfortunately didn't think the M would fit me (I have small Asian girl wrists). Do you love it?!! :smile:

I haven't received it yet! Those were the pictures that the seller took.

I was at Barneys SF last night and tried it on and I really liked it! They were selling it for $780! I will let you know when it comes.

Didn't mean to post the rose gold bracelet but I have so many issues with trying to upload pictures via the TPF app. Side note, I also purchased the same bracelet in silver last night!

The medium runs small in this bracelet. I usually can fit a medium Celine bracelet, but this one was too tight.