Information on this bag..:)

I love this tote, the miniature pushlocks are adorable.

NMV8444_mn.jpg

Too bad the F&Fs are over, you could have pricematched it at Nordies.

Thank u ladies so much! I actually saw it at Tysons as well and it was about $800.00 on Sale during the summer. Its no longer available. :sad: I will check them out again.

P.S.

Here are the following MJ bags that I have: 2 Venitia Bags Black and Pink, 2 Banana Hobos Bronze and Camel 1 Large Tote in Red (forgot the name) 2 Clutch Quilted Wallets Camel and White 1Quilted Long Wallet in Blue (just got it last week!) and I have a small aqua shoulder bag w/the silver push lock in the middle and a red makeup bag.. : oh and a LV Speedy :P

OMG!! OMG!! I got it!!! I got it in Black!!!! I'm sooo pumped!!! No one else would appreciate my EXCITEMENT but u ladies!!! AAAAAh!!!! I"m sooo excited!!! I got for $300!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:Trust me its soooo real!!!

Thank u ladies so much! I actually saw it at Tysons as well and it was about $800.00 on Sale during the summer. Its no longer available. :sad: I will check them out again.

P.S.

Here are the following MJ bags that I have: 2 Venitia Bags Black and Pink, 2 Banana Hobos Bronze and Camel 1 Large Tote in Red (forgot the name) 2 Clutch Quilted Wallets Camel and White 1Quilted Long Wallet in Blue (just got it last week!) and I have a small aqua shoulder bag w/the silver push lock in the middle and a red makeup bag.. : oh and a LV Speedy :P

That is a great MJ collection mamimeow! When the tote comes please post pics of the whole family for us to admire

Hey ladies, I received my bag this morning and they sent me the wrong one:crybaby:!!!!! I don't know what happened...!?!!?? :confused1: :shrugs:Well, the one i got is the small chain tote and i'm not crazy about it, all sales are final for this sale and i've sent them an e-mail to let them know they sent the wrong one..i'm so sad:crybaby:...i hope they are able to change it? I saw a taupe version of it on e-bay and the seller says she's a member of PB. Well, i'll keep u posted.

^^Oh no! I'm so sorry!! Well, they certainly can't hold you to the "all sales final" policy if it was their fault they sent you the wrong bag! I hope it all works out for you and you get the bag you really wanted. Good luck and keep us posted!!

Sooooo upset...got a response on my e-mail today...and they are not trying to exchange my bag!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I don't know what to do w/ this bag now?? I hate it!!! :cursing: I know i shouldn't say such things about these lovely bags but I do and i want the one i was so enthusiastic to receive!!! UUUUUUUUHG!!!!:cursing::cursing: I know I sound so ungreatful for being allowed to shop in this prestigious private sale but i'm soooooooooooo upset!! :confused1::crybaby:

Thanks ladies for letting me vent...
I'll keep you updated..!!

M.