Information on GST

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Don't shoot the newbie over here....I've been silently researching and am trying to decide between a couple bags (2 chanel and 1 LV)...I am interesting in a tote bag...and the GST seems to fit that bill.

Can someone please tell me how much the GST currently is (after price increase) in black with gold hardware?

The other big thing is how this looks on people.....I am about 5'5 and a US size 8....so I am curious to see what it looks like on ladies....

Also...how much can you generally cram into this beauty? I've compared the size to LV bags and this seems to be the same as a Batignolles Horizontal...and if so, that was a good size bag for me.

Thanks for your help!!!!

I have both bags and agree they can carry about the same amount of stuff..same size etc....I like the zipper compartment in the GST for my wallet etc..I 'll have time on Friday to post pix ..hopefully someone else can help you out before then.
:sad:Sorry I don't know the current price

I think the new price is something like $2,195 give or take a few dollars.........I got my last GST at pre-increase price (if you don't count all the other price increases all year!).

twiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good choice on the GST:tup:
There's a buttload of pics in the reference library, including these but I'll post them for you here anyhow.
I'm about 5'3" and a 6/8 for reference:

Attachments

• DSCF1335.jpg
    DSCF1335.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCF1327.jpg
    DSCF1327.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 142
sHoot the newbie!!! heheh...:boxing: hey twiggers... your've been lurking t:huh:!!! The GST is nice... a lot stiffer compared to Bals.. let us know what you get~! ;)

I am 5'4 and wear an 8- not too big on me- I love it!
attachment.jpeg

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpeg
    attachment-1.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 202
  • attachment-2.jpeg
    attachment-2.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 143
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 457
Both of these bags are great. I think you can get more in the GST than the BH.

The GST does have a zippered compartment, where as the BH does not.

I do think the GST is stiffer than the BH. It does sort of mold to you later on with use.

I think you could actually put a laptop in the GST, but not in the BH (unless it's the 12" size).

Naomi, nice to see you here !!! :graucho:

I just got my GST (black with silver h/w) before the price increase, and I absolutely loveeeeee. I thought it's kind of boxy at first, but when I tried on..it's SUPER DUPER perfect. The leather is stiff, but not to structure (like Le Fab). I own both BH & GST, I think I lean toward GST.

:tender: