Information about miscarriages

1. I wanted to know if anyone has suffered from a miscarriage in early pregnancy or knows anything about it?

I gathered some information on the internet on it, but I wanted to know if anyone could tell me, from personal experiences.

I know this is quite a personal matter and I will understand if people are not willing to discuss this here. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

2. Hi I Have Had Two Miscariages

3. I Know Alot About It. You Can Pm Me Or Talk On Here. I Don't Know How Cause I Am New.

4. I have had four first trimester losses. I will answer you questions here or in OM, which ever you prefer.

5. Did You Ever Carry A Baby To Full Term

6. Cause The Next Time I Get Pregnant I Am So Scared That I Will Lose It. But They Said That It Was Just Bad Luck.

7. I've had 2 miscarriages. One at 8 weeks, and another at 10 weeks. They decided to do a test, when I became pregnant again, they did a test for anticardiolipin antibodies. It causes blood clots in the placenta (that's how the dr explained it to me) , so I had to take a baby aspirin every day. Some women have more severe cases, and have to take a stronger blood thinner.

8. Where you asking me if I have ever carried a baby to full term? I have not yet, but remain hopeful that next time I will get to hold my baby in my arm. Generally, one m/c is not indicative of not being able to carry a baby to term. I am sure next time everything will be fine. I am sorry you wen through having one, it is so upsetting :hug

9. No, I haven't.

Thank you for your replies everyone. I wanted to know about it happening in the first trimester. How anyone felt during it, after it and if it happened again. And does re-occurence (if it does happen) need treatment to concieve later on?

10. I had a miscarriage around 8 weeks because there wasn't a fetal heartbeat. I was devastated but time healed some of the pain. I tried again 5 months later and now I have a beautiful little girl. :heart:

11. Congratulations! You baby is beautiful (from your avatar pic).

I was 6 weeks in. Is it normal for it to feel exactly like a achey period?

12. It usually feels like a very heavy period. A m/c does in no way mean you won't go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. My m/c are due to a gyn condition I have, now my gyn had pinpointed the reason why, we hope to start trying again soon.

I hooe you feel better soon.

13. :yes: that's my baby Kaylee. She's the love of my life.

I didn't have any achey sysmptoms but I was spotting for a few days and then realized I had a miscarriage when the doctor told me. My friend had a MC around 2 weeks and was pregnant a couple of weeks later. Now she has a gorgeous baby boy. I hope all goes well for you and don't give up hope.

14. She really is gorgeous!

Mine is like a heavy period. It's still going on. The doc says its normal, but I guess one can't help feeling...ugh, just not that great.

15. I went through it just over a year ago. Basically I just started bleeding, and yes it was achey. I just *knew* something was wrong. I went to the hospital, I took a urine test, they told me I wasn't pregnant. I told them I definately was, so they took a blood test and confirmed that I was, and that yes I was having a miscarriage. My uhmm... what is that thing that hormone that will drop when you are no longer pregnant...I forget the name. Anyways, it had been at a certain number, and it just dropped completely, so that's how they could tell.

I don't know what to say because getting a period or spotting can be completely normal. But if you are really worried you can get a blood test like I did, to determine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice