Info & pics needed on heart charm tote!

xbabe82517

O.G.
Jul 19, 2010
I don't know the official name for this bag, or even if it has one, but I bought a heart charm tote on eBay today (identical to the one below, although the colour in natural light is a little darker) and it should arrive next week sometime.

It was a completely impulsive buy, I was actually on the hunt for a new Balenciaga but have been totally uninspired by its latest offerings and I stumbled upon this bag. I actually saw this bag in Selfridges around three years ago and adored it but never purchased because the only ones I saw in store had very bright yellow gold hardware and I'm a silver or rose gold girl. So this bag is absolutely perfect as it has the silver hardware instead.

Unfortunately because it is now discontinued, I can't find much out about this bag and because I don't know the official name of it, images on Google are very limited and largely give me photos of other bags instead.

Is there anyone here who has this bag (doesn't have to be identical to mine, just the model) and let me know what they think of it, how it wears, etc. Modelling photos would also be massively appreciated, either carried on the shoulder with the long strap or by hand!

Thanks!

Attachments

• img60151114.jpg
    img60151114.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 106
All I know about this bag is that it was pretty widely faked and still available to purchase on fake sites
Which is a shame as it is cute

If you are in doubt about authenticity when it arrives, give me a shout :smile:

EDIT: FOund the one you bought, genuine!

Thanks! I knew it would be, I don't know why but I seem to have good instincts when I buy a pre-owned bag, plus she still has the receipt from London Westfield, which was a pretty good sign as well. I couldn't find any modelling pics of it or anything, I just remembered I fell in love with the bag when I saw it but I hated the yellow gold so when I found this and it was silver, I just went for it! I also love the Bow but have read so many bad things about quality on here, although I'm currently watching a Merlot Bow on eBay because it's gorgeous, I'm tempted to get one pre-owned as it doesn't seem so bad to have any quality issues further down the line if you didn't pay full price!

Thanks again!

Thanks! I knew it would be, I don't know why but I seem to have good instincts when I buy a pre-owned bag, plus she still has the receipt from London Westfield, which was a pretty good sign as well. I couldn't find any modelling pics of it or anything, I just remembered I fell in love with the bag when I saw it but I hated the yellow gold so when I found this and it was silver, I just went for it! I also love the Bow but have read so many bad things about quality on here, although I'm currently watching a Merlot Bow on eBay because it's gorgeous, I'm tempted to get one pre-owned as it doesn't seem so bad to have any quality issues further down the line if you didn't pay full price!

Thanks again!

Get a bow! It's a great bag. Mine is old and a bit trashed so I can't help you with the quality issues really as it's not recent. It's one of the ones where the piping had plastic inserted and that's starting to come out :sad:

Get a bow! It's a great bag. Mine is old and a bit trashed so I can't help you with the quality issues really as it's not recent. It's one of the ones where the piping had plastic inserted and that's starting to come out :sad:

I'm on the hunt for a Bow now! The purple one on eBay was stunning but in the end I decided not to bid because the colour would seriously clash with a lot of what I wear. Ideally it needs to be a neutral colour and must have silver hardware! I'll keep looking out, I'm doing a daily search! I'd buy one brand new but it doesn't seem as readily available these days, especially in neutrals. I'm sure one will find me soon!