Info on the Sabrina in Steel

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
So, I purchased the Large Sabrina in steel and had it overnighted to my local boutique. I just got home from picking it up, but I left the Sabrina in the store (I basically returned it the moment that I saw it).

Now, don't get me wrong. I adore the large Sabrina's size and shape and I will definitely be getting one in another color -- probably cherry (which is still not available to order as of this morning).

However, I returned it because I disliked the steel color. I didn't like the steel, because it is really a dark bronze metallic and I personally dislike metallic bags for myself. Before I purchased it, I was told that it was going to be a dark gray, but it is definitely a dark bronze.

Sorry, but I don't have any pics, because the bag didn't make it out of the store and my cell phone can't take pictures. But I hope that this helps people who were interested in finding out more info about the steel color.

If anyone has any questions, please just ask and I'll try to answer!

Sorry that the bag didn't work out for you!! But it is always taking a chance ordering something without seeing it.

So.. you do LOVE the style??
How much is it for the Large?

It's so strange how off some of the naming is from the actual colours of the bags. It's like they have someone colourblind coming up with the names or something. This sounds like it might be like the bronze-esque gunmetal Peyton. I really hope the cherry will be a true red like it looks in the magazine photo.

Sorry that the bag didn't work out for you!! But it is always taking a chance ordering something without seeing it.

So.. you do LOVE the style??
How much is it for the Large?

I do actually love the style. But I adore hand-held satchels and it wasn't until fairly recently that Coach started making some good-sized (not just micro small) hand-held satchels.

The large is $498. The small/medium is $358 (I think).

Thanks so much for posting; do you know if the metallic is like the Lily or the Bleeker tote, or is it more dusted on? Thanks again.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea. Since I don't personally care for metallics, I don't generally pay attention to them. Hopefully someone who does like metallics will get a steel sabrina and then they could answer your question.