Info on restrictions please!!!!

bellamoda

Mar 10, 2008
Hey,
I am dying to get more info on the designer bag restrictions on ebay. So far I've read on tpf that you can list 1 per week without causing any red flags, some other members have said 2 per month.... I'm dying to know how many I can list in a restricted period of time without causing any red flags with ebay resulting in a restriction or removal of listings....under my other ebay ID I was limited after I listed 2 at once so I'm thinking the 2 per month rule may be it. Someone please help me out here if you think you may have some useful information.... I just got my hands on 2 bags from the LV Jokes line and need to sell ASAP!!!! Thanks, Ciao:shrugs::confused1:

Also, you are finding different answers because the sellers are given either very different answers or no answers at all. All you can do is try to list and see if you are allowed to do so. :yes:

^^ The number also depends on the designer/brand of the handbag. Just list and see what happens. Ebay will not take you down for attempting to list too many times. they simply won't let certain listings through.

^^ The number also depends on the designer/brand of the handbag. Just list and see what happens. Ebay will not take you down for attempting to list too many times. they simply won't let certain listings through.
well actually you're wrong with that...if you re-list too many times within a certain time frame (again not too sure the exact time) they will suspend you without answer. It's happened to many ppl on tpf. That's why I was looking for more precise answers because so far everything is a mish mash of different thoughts and assumptions and I dont want to keep listing and then all of a sudden get a 30 day limitation like everyone else... that is why I started this thread because I dont want to risk getting the limitation....simply testing the bounderies myself sorta defeats the purpose of asking for help no? :smile: :confused1: