Info on new xlarge jumbo flap coming out "the maxi"

Francesca1234

Aug 15, 2008
Hi I have received a few inquiries about the new Extra Large Jumbo Caviar Flap coming out in '09, so I'm posting the information.

The bag will be in caviar in many colors and in lamb. Price $3250 for caviar and $3450 for lamb.

The dimensions are 13.93 X 9 X 3.93, about an inch larger all over, and an inch and a third longer ...

The bag is called "the maxi" it's coming out around jan/feb /09. I received dimensions from the corp. office.

My Sales Assoc. is Leslie from Saks Fifth Avenue in Greenwich, CT.

I never bought from her but she has gone overboard to assist and look things up for me. Here's the number for saks, not direct. Ask for Chanel handbags and then for Leslie. I have no affliation with her other than to get info on a few handbags.

Francesca

Saks Fifth Avenue
(203) 862-5300
205 Greenwich Ave
Greenwich, CT

The CC is larger than the CC on the JUMBO's now. But from the photo, I was told it is not as quite as large as the old Vintage. Leslie will know when she gets more info, but I can say she was the only one that found this out for me. I called corp for the size, but everyone said they had no idea what I was talking about. Therefore, I was impressed when I got a call from Leslie from Saks in Greenwich, CT -- telling me the name of the handbag and when it would come out. None of the Chanel stores in NYC would help me...

Perhaps the CCs will be as large. ..give it a few more weeks becuse the trunk shows are coming out and they may know more ...

Fran