Info on new xlarge jumbo flap coming out "the maxi"

I think the prices are outrageous. The structure of the bag is not what is use to be. The chains I was told are the same as the jumbo, so I assume the larger one must have more structure to it or it won't hold. But these prices are just getting out of reach ... $3000 for the regular jumbo and $3250 for the Xlarge, which is only an inch bigger all around ...prices are going up Nov 1 ...unoffically , so you have to weigh out the price versus the size. The flap is straight on this new one, so if you like the vintage look and don't mind the price ...

Ok I really hate to say this but the name of it reminds me of sanitary pads. :P Anyway I am excited to see a huge bag for more functional usage.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

"Coming soon - your new Maxi Caviar - with WINGS! Feel safe and secure anywhere!!"

Sounds really interesting though - thanks for sharing and can't wait to find out the colours.

^LOL!

If the quality is commensurate with the prices then I wouldn't mind laying out the cash. However, I'm quite sure we won't see the workmanship of the vintage flaps on the new design. I know the pictures are going to taunt me and my wallet but I am going to try very hard to keep it zipped!

Personally, an inch around isn't a great deal of space but enough to put something extra in it. I think $600 more for this is a great deal of money, and I'm not spending $3000 on the Jumbo, since I purchased it for mom for $2650. But I would like to ask all of you something, if the bag is larger than it is now, and I carry it with my hands will the larger bag just swing in the air and be uncomfortable. I cannot deal with any chains on my shoulder. It hurts me and I'm use to hold a bag in my on my wrist or with my hands. I'm concerned if it's larger it will be uncomfortable. For example, the kelly bag would be ideal with the right handle but it's unavailable in the jumbo. If anyone has the vintage, it's basically the same size, can you just carry it with your hands or it's too uncomfortable. Thanks for any info ...

^ Victoria Beckham wears her Jumbo like that :yes:

96506_victoria-beckham-kitson-10_12.jpg