Info On New 8 CC Slot French Purse

hvhung

Babybear
Sep 19, 2006
Does anyone have any idea about when these newly improved babies will be out? Or if they are already out? I saw one in normal Damier in Holt Renfrew Vancouver but that was the only one they had. They didn't have in epi or even monogram and they didn't even get the azur french purse in yet. I am looking for epi leather in black or red but neither LV stores in Vancouver have it yet and there is no EDA either. I am so desperate. Someone please help.

i think the other 4 slots are opposite the 4 original slots (on the same side as the change purse) but i'm not 100% sure. i wish they would have done this sooner!

i had a look at the azur one in the store yesterday, thnk i might get it. Very happy about the additional CC slots, i tend to carry around too many cards lol.
Can anyone tell me if you are able to lay notes flat in that area where the notes are supposed to go? as in do they fit without having to fold them? hope that makes sense.

I know what you mean, there is a compartment between the outer lining of the wallet (canvas) and the actual inside of the wallet...hope that makes sense...that is where you store your bills (like any regular wallet, it "opens" up at the top). It should definitely fit in there. You don't see that compartment in pics, but it's there.

thanks for the pics mbarbi!! I am now drooling over the french purse!!
And thanks for answering my question karman and mbarbi. When i looked in the store i noticed the space for bills but it seemed kinda tight and i was wondering if it was actually long enough to fit them, but it seems it is. Knowing me though, i would just get lazy and stuff them in the coin compartment hehe.