Info on LouisLovers.com??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All!
    Does anyone have any info or experience buying or selling on the louislovers.com site??? Is it a reputable site? There are only a few LV's on now...wondering if it gets much traffic???
    Thanks for any info!!!!
    ;)

2. They're newer from what I saw, I first noticed them a few months ago. I listed a bag on there a bit ago (it ended up selling on another site so I took it down later) and they were very friendly and had good communication for any questions I had. Also when I listed it they told me that the pics would be put through a three step authentication process in order to stay up, so it seems that they authenticate themselves, which is pretty cool I think. They may have more traffic than bidders, and I think that because everyone seems to have heard of them, but those same bags have been up there for a while....so I'm not sure. If you have a bag you may as well list it there I think. You can list it other places too and just take it down if it sells on another site (like mine did).