INFO on Damier Sophie Hawaii!!!!****

Me too, believe me, DYING! My hubby works closer to the Boutique but he is on strike I think and didn't offer to pick her up for me . I am about 30 miles away [going] then 20 miles back to home and there's horrible traffic so not sure if I'll make it today.

Yup, she is going to Japan for her honeymoon in November and will be in Tokyo for 4-5 days. She goes at the end of November, closer to the 30th so I just hope there'll still be a few floating around then!! (Or maybe I can just get her to visit one store, get the SA to call around and locate one...)

I hope that she gets one for you! :yes: Your hair cut looks very cute!!

ok just got home from a very full fun filled day and I called the store to see if my BIL sis got charged for bag and they said yes! Yay, so it's on the way to her and then me!! yipee kai yay!!

hopefully she won't open it cuz if she sees it, I think she might want one for herself and she can't have mine!!

I am talking with 866 and they state that they have no information as to why upper managemnet decided to only launch the sophie in Hawaii/Japan and the 3rd country (I cannot remember which). She did give me a number to call in Japan (if anyone speaks Japanese) to try to find out how many were released and if their is even a remote chance in getting one.

So~ If someone speaks Japanese or is in Japan, could you try to find out for me pretty please?

Thanks n advance...I just don't speak any other languages (I wish I did though):yes: