Info needed on "new" Panarea and other stuff :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, ladies and gents! Sooo...it's been awhile since I've been on here, though I've occasionally popped in and admired the gorgeous reveals. I've admittedly been bitten by the Chanel bug and purchased a classic Petite Shopping Tote in black caviar, and I've extremely over the moon about it. Sometimes a girl just needs to get Chanel out of her system and just bite the bullet, despite the ridiculous prices/etc. :P Anyway, I've used it for a month straight, day and night, which is a sure sign I'm in loooooooove.

All that said, I've been on the Dior website and have been been STARING at the gorgeous new bags and clutches online. Wow....just....wow. I think it's time to return to the magic of Dior (I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away for long!)

Since it's been awhile, I was wondering if someone could update me on a couple things...I understand that the new Panarea has been (or was supposed to be?) updated/revised a bit, and I'm wondering if anyone has info about that, especially regarding price, colors, quality. There's no info on Dior's website.

Also...I was wondering about the small clutches (?) with straps...particularly, the Evening Pouch Graded Box Calfskin....does anyone know the price of this?

One more thing (ok, 2 more things): How much is the 'Miss Dior' Promenade Large Pouch? And the price of the "New Look" Large Promenade Pouch? I'm assuming these prices have been increased since I last purchased one, awhile ago now?

Many, many thanks for your help. I apologize for the amount of questions.

2. I know what you mean about Chanel. It's no wonder that they are supposedly the third best-selling luxury label in the world after Louis Vuitton and Hermes.

I have yet to see the new Panarea. I am wondering what updates have been made to the bag. The Dior website doesn't feature the bag at all. It seems that they are trying to push the new Dior Addict bag, which is far more luxurious with its all-leather exterior and interior but also twice the price of the Panarea.

In terms of the Miss Dior and New Lock pouch, I think that they are both $1450, although they may have gone up with the previous price increase. If they did, then the increase wouldn't be too high given that they aren't that expensive to begin with.

3. Thanks for your response, AJ! :smile: Sorry I'm just responding...took a break from tpf for a few days. I agree that they're pushing the Addict bag...hmm, well, we'll see. One day I WILL own a Granville - I think they're gorgeous (you introduced me to that bag!). :smile:

4. Dior Panarea

They updated the website with photos and everything recently! :smile: