Info needed espadrilles Rockstuds

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    I did a search and couldn't find anything on the espadrilles Rockstuds and would love feedback on how well they hold up and if you regret buying them?
    They are costly but do you feel you get a lot of wear out of them so that makes them worth it? Thank you for your feedback

2. #2 Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    I have the ankle strap ones not sure if those are what you are referring to. They are incredibly comfortable and are absolutely my favourite. They are more comfortable than my chanel espadrilles.

3. Yes those are the ones I'm considering, thank you. Do the soles hold up well?

4. I only got them a couple of months ago. So far so good. Really love them.

5. I have the ones that don't have the strap and are the full length of the foot. (There isn't a spot without leather by the arch) and they are really comfy. They super cheap right now as well because of the sales they are having! Okay..I say cheap comparing them to regular pricing. Haha