INFO, INFO, INFO, from the LV store in Boston!!!!

congrats on the bag, I hope she doesn;t get in trouble either, after all, it was an honest mistake. If u would like to donate one of your agenda's to charity my address is.....

:wtf: Are you kidding???! I was just thinking I wanted to go in and try the MM size and trade my PM...... guess that's not happening! You and I had different SA's ~ how can that be? They both messed up??

They must have changed the launch date between last week and this week. When I was in last week, when the bags arrived, they told me they had to wait until July 1st to sell. They just shipped it to me on the 3rd or 4th, whatever day it was.

Okay, what bag was this?

It's the one in the original poster's avatar and this one that I got:
P1010001-5.jpg

At least you lucked out and got it before everyone else. BUT Why would they have those in stock if they weren't suppose to sell it? Were they just going to keep it there for another month till it gets released?

*Freetoes* said:
:wtf: Are you kidding???! I was just thinking I wanted to go in and try the MM size and trade my PM...... guess that's not happening! You and I had different SA's ~ how can that be? They both messed up??

They must have changed the launch date between last week and this week. When I was in last week, when the bags arrived, they told me they had to wait until July 1st to sell. They just shipped it to me on the 3rd or 4th, whatever day it was.

It's the one in the original poster's avatar and this one that I got:
P1010001-5.jpg

I know!! When the manager came over today, he couldn't stop his mouth from hanging open! He said NO WAY!! The release date is Aug. 1st. And I said, well the SA and "my friends" SA said it was July 1st. He just kept saying, "Uh oh, I'm gonna be in trouble!" It was so weird!! I kinda felt bad for the girl I had cause they were both looking at each other like she made a BIG mistake. In the look book, I could have sworn that the page was under July, the Monogram ones were under Aug. But I guess I could have been wrong and maybe both pages were under Aug??

Oh well, we got em' now!!!

jessdressed said:
At least you lucked out and got it before everyone else. BUT Why would they have those in stock if they weren't suppose to sell it? Were they just going to keep it there for another month till it gets released?

WEll apparently they get them in before, because my SA told me that when I come there on July 22nd for the PF meeting, if the Monogram Lockit bag is there (supposed to be release on Aug.1) she will show it to me!!

When I viewed the 'look' book it stated July for the new suhali style and my SA said it is due to arrive here early - mid July (we are ALWAYS behind schedule for LV launches here:crybaby:). Good choice with the geranium agenda it is a nice contrast with the white. Can you PLEASE post photos of your stunning new bag with the geranium agenda as I am thinking of getting a geranium coin purse:tender: