Info I just received from BalNY for 2008 colors

gallicaroses, thanks for the info! :smile:
Sammydoll, I'm loving that picture of the peach...though I know a few ladies will be mighty dissapointed to hear that the bubblegum color won't be like the '05 BG...

gallicaroses, thanks for the info! :smile:
Sammydoll, I'm loving that picture of the peach...though I know a few ladies will be mighty dissapointed to hear that the bubblegum color won't be like the '05 BG...
Yeah, I get the feeling that the new Magenta will be more of a hit with pink lovers...I remember someone posting that their SA had seen the new Magenta at BalNY's private showing for buyers, and thought it was stunningly beautiful (pinker than the Magenta '05).

Peach would be great!! Or a sort of watermelon too if it doesn't look like a washed out red. I never believed they were going to repeat BG next year so I'm not too disappointed but some of my friends are.

I was hoping the bubblegum pink would be a true bubblegum pink. I'm not sure for me I'd like more of a peachy colour. :sad: Well, I'm sure there will be plenty of other colours I'll love!

They won't have the same exact Bubble Gum Pink just like from the 2005 (darn, I would love to have that color too !), but I think the peachy pink would be pretty as well. I guess what we need to do to try to vision these colors with matching hardware. Are they going to make in gunmetal hardware ? anyone knows about it ?

i cannot wait for the swatch of the electric blue... i have to say i was hoping it would be more turquoise maybe because i was teased by all the models wearing turquoise tights for the runway shots..lol

oh man, if 'bubblegum' is a peachy pink orange, i'm all over it...it's amazing how well that colour works with blacks, greys and whites, all the 'colours' of my wardrobe! fingers crossed....:love:

i think bal ought to release a creamsicle orange sometime soon, too...would be a nice accompaniment to vert d'eau!!