Info about the Monogram Embossed, Mirroir, Monogram Leopard

MissL

O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
Just wanted to post some info I found from the LJ LV community about the prices and availability of these bags (may be old news for some). Enjoy! :jammin:

Attachments

• lvnew.JPG
    lvnew.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 495
  • lvnew1.JPG
    lvnew1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 470
  • lvnew2.JPG
    lvnew2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 468
  • lvnew3.JPG
    lvnew3.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 513
  • lvnew4.JPG
    lvnew4.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 457
the Mirrors are coming out in December here in Australia. i think my SA said the Papillon will be between 26 and 30. they still don't have the price as of last week.

Seriously.....if we did buy this, would we even use it for fear of getting it dirty:confused1: !!! If we are freaked:hysteric: out about getting vachetta dirty, this one would throw us over the edge.....Thank god this isnt my type:shrugs:

Hi KathyD - I saw it yesterday in the store. Its enormous! I mean like luggage enormous. My SA and I were saying that its way too big for a handbag. Is that what youwanted it for?

Wow! when is the miroir coming out ? What size is it in Pap?? 26 or 30?

The papillon is a size 26.

Jeeze...I thought the Miroir pochette will be something like $530...I don't know now....$590 is a bit too much for a space bag.

I may just save the money and buy an FP instead :shrugs:

Hi KathyD - I saw it yesterday in the store. Its enormous! I mean like luggage enormous. My SA and I were saying that its way too big for a handbag. Is that what youwanted it for?
Yes,
I wanted it for a handbag, not luggage, so I guess I'll call the SA back & tell her to put me on a list for something from the mirror line. I don't want to spend that much either. Thanks for letting me know it's that big.