Info about the Gorgeous Abbey Flap

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I called a trusted Coach SA about the gorgeous Abbey Flap (10971) in the new catalog after seeing a post about being able to order some new stuff on Coach.com (thanks LizCordova!)..

Here's what I found:

1. Yes, you can order it
2. No PCE as it is a new collection (and I've ordered other 'not yet' bags on PCE so this must be a sticking point on the legacy),
3. There are only 200 of them in JAX right now. Don't know if more will be made or not.
4. Comes in Tobacco and Black.
5. Dimensions are 16 x 14 x 5

This is really a beautiful bag, but the $798 is a super bummer! The detailing and design are worth it..my wallet just doesn't like it!

Thought I'd share this info....

Hi Ladies,

I called a trusted Coach SA about the gorgeous Abbey Flap (10971) in the new catalog after seeing a post about being able to order some new stuff on Coach.com (thanks LizCordova!)..

Here's what I found:

1. Yes, you can order it
2. No PCE as it is a new collection (and I've ordered other 'not yet' bags on PCE so this must be a sticking point on the legacy),
3. There are only 200 of them in JAX right now. Don't know if more will be made or not.
4. Comes in Tobacco and Black.
5. Dimensions are 16 x 14 x 5

This is really a beautiful bag, but the $798 is a super bummer! The detailing and design are worth it..my wallet just doesn't like it!

Thought I'd share this info....

how do you order new stuff on coach.com?

I missed that post?

I can sometimes take phone orders, however with PCE I can not do phone orders w/ brand spankin' new product or i'll get my wrist smacked!

Also, messengerbaglover- i'm almost positive they are available- otherwise i'm thinking of something else.

I can sometimes take phone orders, however with PCE I can not do phone orders w/ brand spankin' new product or i'll get my wrist smacked!

Also, messengerbaglover- i'm almost positive they are available- otherwise i'm thinking of something else.

Good to know! My stuff will all be from the new collection, so no PCE here!

I think I can hear my wallet scream in agony now as I get together my list. :graucho:

Ugh, you need to travel to my store this weekend- I would totally order it for you!

I would love to give you my business if you were here! You're a big reason my collection has grown more this year than the past several combined! Your posts are so helpful in pointing out some great new finds.

Once Legacy came out, forget it. I might as well have just handed Coach my wallet and let 'em keep it!:P