Info about Somerset line

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

I e-mailed Mulberry last week to hear if the Somerset shoulder bag was discontinued since it has been on sale. I really fell in love with this bag and I wanted to know if it would reappear in new leathers.This is the answer I got:

[FONT=&quot]We are carrying on with Somerset bags for AW09 in different leathers and colours – the new collection will start to come on line roughly the middle of July.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Wihooo! Am so happy now! :yahoo:

2. Ooooh, sounds good! So we'll maybe see something online in the next week or so then?

3. Or even this week!?

Anyway thanks for sharing the info... :nuts:

4. Yes, next week there ought to be some new bags to drool over online :nuts:

5. Somerset shoulder in rouge noir - yummy

6. bluecat - :drool:

7. Ohhhh I'm full of hope for more new Bays... also have a plan to go to Westfield next week... :happydance:

8. thanks for sharing - will keep an eye on the website...

9. you lucky UK girls! Have stores AND outlets :greengrin:

10. Thanks for posting, I love the somerset range....I wonder what colours they will use...

I didn`t realise that they came in as many colours as they do...Red,green orange

and many more...don`t think that its been done in blue yet....

11. Thanks for the info crazykitten! Really looking forward to their new collection now!

12. Thank you i love the somerset shoulder bag i got in sale so can look out for more now as it was my first one.

13. Ooh I am excited about this! Love the somerset line!

14. ooh ooh that is exciting! Am definitely going to have to get another shoulder in a special colour.

15. Maybe new messenger's