Info about Plum Quilted flap? *Pic*

Dec 2, 2005
Hi,

Can anyone give me info about this East/West bag?

1) Is the color still available (purple)? If so, is it a current season color? (I'm not sure which colors are produced each year, if anyone has info on this, I'd love some :smile: )

2) Is the price still $1050?

Pic from loveone7, member.

245818706_677be52e6d.jpg

Oh Jen, I'm so jealous! It must be lovely! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I wonder if they will reissue the plum, or a similar purple. Perhaps info on what colors they'll have can be found at the trunk shows?

Thanks for all the info so much!!!

^ hopefully they will! then you can get your hands on one too :nuts: I'm not sure how to find out what colors are coming out and I dont know if it's announced at the trunk show since I've never been but if you go, let us know!

Jen,

I am a newbie but am awed and inspired by you ladies...

After reading about the shows in some earlier threads, I've already rounded up my usual purse-shopping suspects to go to the Chanel show at Neiman Marcus in L.A., and maybe the boutique one, since it's the same area. I will definitely ask about the colors.

If anyone is not going, and there is any question you would like me to ask them for you, just let me know! :smile: As some may know from the Balenciaga board, I'm kind of shameless when it comes to obtaining purse info, hehe.